Did a Naruto picture for Jonas.
& it turned out really like one word to descirbe UGLY.
The character seems to be disabled :/
Okay, I'm really sorry to all Naruto fans.
I've never watched it before.
& 100% have no idea about it.
Just wanna cheer Mr Jonas up (:
Jonas, I'm really sorry that I didn't give to you today.
I totally forgot to give it to you after table-tennis.
Took bus 28 to Changkat CC.
Okay, the hall was kinda small.
But overall, was pretty fine :D
Played loads of matches today.
Mindy & Me were like fooling around (:
Oh Mindy Mindy!
She claims that CCC is her home -.-
Okay, her house is really HUGE, since its a CC.
& was like smacking me all the time!
Like, okay. It's my fault.
I didn't dodge no nothing.
& Mindy keeps switching her bat sides, making my eyes so goggy.
Today, end of the day was kinda bad.
Played against Yingqi & Yunjen.
& my partner, was like, she really needa control man!
We won one, lose one.
Like, it's a fair play alright.
& she's always wanting to win & win.
Would there be any improvement just like that huh?
Who cares, forget about that matter.
& lalalala, I dao-ed Rongbin today!
& now, I was suppose to owe him ice-creamS.
He demand loads.
But in the end, he didn't want any.
& now, I can't get no ice-cream -.-
He's really insane, REALLY!
WHO CARES!
I find myself funny, I'm always fretting my anger on papers.
Like, scribbling all those.
Drawing really really REALLY ugly faces, & poking at it.
Is that how I voice my anger out? I suppose so.
I'm pissed now, like I don't know why.
I really hate it when people are like so "blahblahblahblah"
I think * is a MONSTER.
* is super duper fierce.
* is super duper scary.
I dislike * !
Youming & I were like having "women's" talk for only a few seconds :/
That's soooooo LAME.
I share some of my TOP secrets with her.
Only she doesn't know which is under the TOP category.
She's a really blur blur (:
& she's happy with herself, being blur.
I have no idea, but all of a sudden,I'm missing them again):
Like we met up on 060606
& it's gonna be a month since we last met already.
Why's 2006 passing so quickly?
Year by year, its like POOF!
I feel like chatting on the phone right now.
But thinking twice, I don't feel like it.
WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO ME?!
I so need a counsellor?
Yeah, there's one at home.
& he needs counselling too -.-
I'm not in the mood now, for some UNvalid reasons.
I can't explain them in like words or terms or whatever!
I even dont know how to say to Gina when she asked what happen to me.
But, sorry I don't know.
Mood Swings I guess?
The swing is swinging too fast.
I really need ** now!
(You see, * & ** are of different people.One's good & one's bad)
But we're like on a not-talking-to-each-other season?
& I'm gonna go on a 1week-no-sms session.
I mean it!
So, the session shall end on the 11th july, the day my bill come.
& me & * decided to dao each other.
I'm starting to dislike *
it's either a him/her.
I dont really care!
Gina, thanks for cheering me up that little bit.
I love you much much!
All of a sudden, I remembered something really really sad.
I was listening to this music "The Myth"
Something bad happened on that day.
Someone told me one BAD news.
& I cried, I can't believe I cried over such really STUPID news.
This post seems really long.
I shall end it right here.
Goodbye....